Thank you for choosing OKC-OMS as your health care provider. The following is a description of our financial policy.
- Payment for services is due at the time services are rendered.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- We will be happy to assist you with applying for financing should you so desire.
- We do not handle any financing “in house” but we do have financing available through “Care Credit”.
- We reserve the right to collect before services are rendered.
It is your responsibility to pay any deductible amount, co-insurance, or any other balance not paid for by your insurance company. You will be responsible for all collection costs, attorney’s fees, and court costs.
- Not all services are a covered benefit. Benefits may vary on different insurance plans. It is your responsibility to verity your insurance coverage.
- Fees for non-covered services, deductibles, and co-payments are due at the time of treatment.
- If your insurance company does not pay your claim within a reasonable time frame, we may require you to follow up with your insurance and/or pay the balance due.
Unless you are insured by Soonercare or an insurance group in which our doctors are participating members, or double insured (for the procedure being performed), it is our policy to collect 100% payment at the time the services are rendered.
We understand that temporary financial problems may affect timely payment of your balance. We ask that you speak with an Account Manager if you encounter such problems so that we may assist you in the management of your account. You may reach an Account Manager at (405) 841-7686.
Again, thank you for selecting OKC-OMS as your health care provider. We appreciate your trust in us and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.